Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Transition Back to Health & Fitness

Well, I've committed to re-establishing my health & fitness by adopting a better lifestyle.  Last week, I cleansed & detoxified my body, and this week I launched my new fitness routinte.  I feel great making myself a priority again.  Like most people, I was allowing "life to get in the way."  I made excuses to why I wasn't exercising and eating properly. 
"I'm too busy. I don't have time."
"I need to focus my time & energy on my family, career, and finances."
"I'm in shape, so I don't have to worry about it."

However, I realized that my health was deterioriating, my stress levels were escalating, my health markers (body fat, cholesterol, blood pressure) were diminishing, and my athletic body was lost.  It was time to TAKE ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment